- Early morning or sunset country walks
- Walking trails on the farm where you can view the diverse fauna and flora of the Klein Karoo veld.
- Experience the atmosphere of a Klein Karoo Farm
On the farm
Mountain Bike Destination
- Mountain biking trails around the farm (for family fun or leisure). Experienced riders may opt to explore the surrounding roads and Swartberg Pass, Prince Albert and Calitzdorp with their own bicycles. Supported day trips are offered. Please book and enquire with reservation.
In the Matjiesrivier / Swartberg Pass Area
- The Swartberg Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Mountain biking and Hiking
- Patat Restaurant at Swartberg Manor
- Kobus se Gat
In the Klein Karoo Area
- Swartberg Nature Reserve and Gamkaskloof, otherwise known as Die Hel.
- Cango Caves
- Cango Caves Zipline
- Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
- Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Buffelsdrift Game Lodge
- Cango Ostrich Farm
- Su Casa @ Surval Olive Estate
- Karusa Premium Winery & Craft Brewery
- Route 62 Wine Farms
- Roger Young Gallery & Coffee Shop
- Nearby towns: Prince Albert, Calitzdorp and Oudtshoorn